Montag, 16. Mai 2011

NOT the last unicorn

Hi fellow Sweet Pea Stamps lovers out there. Hope you are doing fine. Glad to see you here.

My card I show you today will definitely NOT be the last unicorn :o). As this gorgeous image from Sweet Pea Stamps from Karen Middletons Rag Doll Designs comes on plate # 121 together with a second super cute image of a unicorn and two sentiments. They are so fun to colour. I really love those sweet images.


For once I didn't wanted to add too much bling and stuff. As I wanted to keep the image as the highlight. So I just added a bow and few flowers. The paper I used for the background is from Basic Grey.


At Sweet Pea Stamps we have many gorgeous stamps of different artists on sale. And there are quite some new stamps, some of them on SALE as well. So the best possibility for you to raise your collection. You won't miss it.

Thank you for your always much appreciated visit here. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

7 Kommentare:

Hlora hat gesagt…

It looks great! very good colouring)))

Stempelhexe hat gesagt…

Ein wunderschönes Motiv und eine ganz zauberhafte Karte.

LG
Ulla

Lorraine hat gesagt…

this is absolutely gorjuss i love the colouring and the papers its a perfect card in my opinion xx

coops hat gesagt…

gorgeous card karina.the image is beautiful and i love your colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Rhonda Miller hat gesagt…

So cute. I just love your card.

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is so sweet Karina, what a beautiful stamp, very cute, love it. Hope you are having fun xx

cebelica hat gesagt…

This is so cute!