Freitag, 13. Mai 2011

Strawberry Surf

Hello peeps... FINALLY... blogger is acting again... sigh! I am really glad as I really want to show you my card I made to show you today. This really always happens when you can use it least of all. As I will leave for a one week vacation tomorrow I wanted to shedule some stuff. And now I can go with a good feeling :o).

For my card I used one of the gorgeous Hannah Lynn images. This one is called Strawberry Surf and is available HERE

Hannah Lynn images are pure pleasure to colour.  I love them. I coloured it with my  Copics.



With my card I want to join following challenges:

Divas by Design - anything goes
Creative Belli - S = Sunflower, Swirl
My mums craft shop - to die for
Cear it out - Ribbon / Trim
Digital Tuesday - Thinking on you
Paper and Such - Birthday card
Papertake weekly - Fancy a Punch
Top Tip Tuesday - Fancy Flowers
Try it on Tuesday - one for the boys
Tuesday Throwdown - Die Cuts

19 Kommentare:

Ally hat gesagt…

Die Farbä...süüüfz...mega schön!! Gfallt mer total guet!
Ganz schöni Ferie wünsch ich dir!
Knuddel
Aless

Sue hat gesagt…

WOW, what a gorgeous card, beautiful image and fabulous colouring:)

Thank you for joining us at MMCS

JJ
xx

sara hat gesagt…

oh my word karina your blog is stunning !!!! colouring on this card is amazing i love that image too im off to have another look around !!! look forward to working with you on paper sundaes
hugs sara x x x

Rachel B hat gesagt…

Your coloring is so beautiful! I wish I had that skill mastered as good as you! The ribbon is great. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out.

Robin Parker hat gesagt…

OMG, I love everything about this card. Fabulous work!! Thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge.

Teresa - My Crafty Heart hat gesagt…

Hi Karina, Absolutely stunning as always - your colours really pop - I love that image! Have a great vacation, Hugs, Teresa x

Christine hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous, Karina! Her hair is so amazing!

Unknown hat gesagt…

wow beautiful, thank you so much for Playing with Clear It Out

Feebsy hat gesagt…

Wow this card is lovely. I love the colours you've used and your colouring is brilliant.

Feebsy
xx

coops hat gesagt…

wow, fantastic card karina.your rich colours are stunning and i love the beautiful image ;D

xx coops xx

Riet hat gesagt…

So wonderful card Karina,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

craftyb hat gesagt…

WOW - your colouring of this image is just fab. Gorgeous card - thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Ich liebe dein Colouring! Einfach großartig, ich würd das nie so hinbringen! Und die Farbwahl selbst ist auch eine meiner Lieblinge. Absolut fantastische Karte!
Kiss*

Anonym hat gesagt…

Great card, love the colours, great take on this weeks challenge, thanks for joining us, hugs Samantha Top Tip Tuesday :0)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Beautiful image and card! Love the colours you've used. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week.:o)

Faye hat gesagt…

This is very pretty, the colours are lovely too. Thanks for playing at MMCS. x

Julie hat gesagt…

Gorgeous coloring on this card! Thanks for joining us at Paper and Such for our first challenge.

Lating Panda hat gesagt…

Hi Karena, this is a one fabulous card!I love it so much!!Thanks for playing along at Divas by Design.

JenMarie hat gesagt…

Oh what gorgeous coloring! So glad you played along at Paper and Such!