Dienstag, 30. August 2011

Steampunk Fairy


Hi everyone. Hope you're doing fine and enjoy summer. When I saw this fabulous image from Sweet Pea Stamps I knew from the first sight I have to colour her in grey tones. A technique I wanted to do already a while, but didn't know what image I can use for this. I thought she is perfect for it. 

This beautiful image is called 'Steampunk Fairy' and is from the new artist Teresa Sherman. She is available on plate #  168 together with three more amazing images. And she is available as a single stamp as well. I coloured her with Copics. I also tried out some stitching again on my card.



I have another creation in progress with this black and white technique which I will share with you soon. So keep on visiting me.

Wish you a magical day!

Hugs, Karina

7 Kommentare:

Mandy's Magnolia cards hat gesagt…

Gorgeous!
greetings, Mandy

Crea Astrid hat gesagt…

What a beauty. Nice coloring.

Hugs AStrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Vicky hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous sweetie I love grey tones its my fave thing to do, I'm on doing one of my new sweet peas in greys lol. Fabulous sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops hat gesagt…

wow this is fantastic karina.i love the image and she looks stunning in the black and white colours :D

xx coops xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart hat gesagt…

Wowee Karina, She is gorgeous, what a beautifully coloured image, I love it! Love the way you layed out the papers, which are fab too, Hugs, Teresa x

Shazza hat gesagt…

she is indeed perfect ofr this technique, stunning x

Tracy hat gesagt…

Absolutely Gorgeous Karina, it is so beautiful.
Happy crafting
Tracy x