Sonntag, 4. September 2011

GD at Timbroscrapmania

Hi my dear friends and fellow crafters. I were so honoured to guest design for the new challenge over at Timbroscrapmania. Thank you so much once again BA and the whole DT!! 

I enjoyed so very much for creationg following card for you. The theme is a receipe: 2 papers, 2 flowers, 1 ribbon, 1 charm. 

I must confess it was quite challenging for me to make a card with this receipe, as I usually add more than 2 flowers. Just using 2 was difficult... :o) I wanted to use my newest maggie for making my card. Coloured is with Distress Inks.





7 Kommentare:

mariska hat gesagt…

They pict the right one for a guest designer.
And your card is sooo very beautiful.
Like the challenge also.

Hugs mariska

sara hat gesagt…

So pretty karina love all the gorgeous pink especially that yummy lace
Hugs sara x x x

Crea Astrid hat gesagt…

What a beauty. Nice colors.

Hugs AStrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.com/

Mandy's Magnolia cards hat gesagt…

beautiful card Karina!
greetings, Mandy

coops hat gesagt…

beautiful card karina.your colours and details are really pretty and gorgeous tilda ;D

xx coops xx

Angie Bächi hat gesagt…

Das isch sooooooo e schöns Chärtli!!! Da wür eim s'Chranksii nöd ganz so schwer falle, wänn mer dänn so es Chärtli bechiem :) hihihi... Ich schwärm aber lieber im gsunde Zuestand über das Träumli in rosa :D Herzlichi Umarmig, Angie

BA hat gesagt…

liebe Karina
danke fürs mitmachen, deine karte ist ein traum
xoxo BA