Montag, 14. November 2011

Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge # 18 - anything Christmas with pearls

Hi everyone and happy Monday! I hope you had a good start into the new week. Today we have a new challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts. We want to see

ANYHTING CHRISTMAS WITH PEARLS

Look what I made... aren't those Toy Soldiers by High Hope Stamps too cute? I really fell in love with them. I thought two would fit the card better than just one. After colouring and cutting them out I covered them with thick embossing powder three times to give them a shining look which you cannot see on the pic unfortunately.

To get some more inspiration check all the other fabulous DT creations. We look forward seeing you join us. 



Here you can see what I used for my card:

Charm Snowflake

Bunny Zoe's Crafts


Thank you so much for looking. Wish you a good day.
Hugs, Karina

5 Kommentare:

Bastelzauberin hat gesagt…

Hallo Karina,

deine Karte ist bezaubernd. Die Kombination der einzelnen Elemente gefällt mir sehr gut.

Liebe Grüße
Silke

Outi hat gesagt…

Fabulous card! Those toy soldiers sure have a personality:)

Outi xxx

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous, what a sweet card, love the soldiers xxx

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.i love your traditional papers and colours and the images are fab :D

xs coops xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart hat gesagt…

Hi Karina,
What a fab card! I love the toyland feel of the card, the soldiers are coloured so beautifully, you cannot get more Christmassy than this card! Beautiful as ever, Hugs, Teresa x