Freitag, 16. März 2012

Great News and New Release at WoJ

Hi everyone, after a very busy week with getting up in the early morning at 5 am and not coming home in the evening before 7 pm I haven't a card to share with you today. 

BUT....

.... I have great news for you!!!



About three weeks ago, Katharina, owner of Whiff of Joy Stamps made a call for new members of her great design team. And as I love her products so much I made an application. And guess what??? Few days ago Katharina mailed me and asked me to join her team... yippieh!!! Of course I had to think about it no second, as you can guess :o) 

And I also want to tell you some more great news.... as Whiff of Joy is celebrating an upcoming release (22nd March), and from today the team is showing you previews of the new wonderful images, dies and sentiment collections to the theme 'We are family'! Sweet Henry brought his family this time. The new images are perfect for this season; family, babies, fathers- and mothersday. Katharina and we all from the team are excited to present you those new products. 



Just check back tomorrow when I will show you my first project I made with one of the new sweet images. Don't miss it!!

Hugs, Karina

Keine Kommentare: