Mittwoch, 25. April 2012

Crafts & Me Challenge - Embossing

Hi everyone, hope you're doing fine. Better than me... as my back pains turned out as a pyelitis :-(. I have to take antibiotics now and really hope it will be better soon. 

Today we have a new challenge over at Crafts and Me Challenges. The theme for you is

EMBOSSING

I found my love back to the dry embossing folders. They give such a wonderful effect on a card. Here I coloured the embossed parts with some white ink. The crocheted flower is made by me. The image I used is Tatiana by the fabulous artist Hannah Lynn available at Crafts and Me.


I coloured the image with Copics. And I coloured the background by myself and love how it turned out.


For getting more inspiration also check the other gorgeous DT creations. We look forward seeing you joining our new challenge.

Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.i love the image and your colouring is fabulous.
i hope you are feeling better soon, take care.

xx coops xx

Turwen hat gesagt…

Total schön!!!! Mehr muss ich dazu net sagen.... :-)