Dienstag, 10. Juli 2012

Whiff of Joy - Preview Secret Fall Kit

Hello everyone! I know you will love what you see today... as it is one of the new image you can find on the Whiff of Joy Secret Fall Kit which is on pre order now. I love wine and so I love this wine theme we have on the new kit. I had to smile as all the cards my team mates made so far coloured red grapes. I chose white one, although I love both to drink, red and white. I also used a wine bottle tag for my card... Chardonnay is my fave taste of white wine.


I coloured the image with Copics.


If you like this image I am sure you will love all the other ones you can find on the Whiff of Joy Fall Secret Kit as well. Just jump to Whiff of Joy to make your PreOrder. You still have time until the 23rd July.


Have a wonderful day everyone!
Hugs, Karina

13 Kommentare:

Caroline hat gesagt…

Hi Karina. I Love this card. Your colouring is perfect. Love the colour combination and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

Marie-Louise hat gesagt…

Beautiful card. Brilliant image and fantastic colouring.

sue w. hat gesagt…

what a cute image and coloured beautifully. Love the layout and the papers too.
Hugs Sue W.

inge hat gesagt…

What a loveley card this is, gongrats on your DT-spot at Simply Magnolia. I'm looking forward to know you better and to enjoy more of your work.

XX Inge

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.i love the fab henry and your colouring is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

Manuela hat gesagt…

Hallo liebe Karina! Schau mal bei mir vorbei, ich habe einen Link mit Anleitung gefunden, wie man die Anzahl bei Kommentare wieder sichtbar machen kann.
Bei mir hat's wunderbar geklappt.
Liebe Grüsse
Manuela

Turwen hat gesagt…

Super!!!! :-)

LG!

Anke hat gesagt…

Wow beautiful card. Welkom in our Simply Magnolia Team
hugs Tessa & Anke

June Nelson hat gesagt…

This is amazing Karina so beutiful darlin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

Love this Karina! What a cute image and I love his Mo LOL! Lovely colours too :)

Melanie-Jane hat gesagt…

Hei so ä cooli Charte. Das Motiv isch der Hammer. Uhhhh und wii hani au u gern. Cha ja ned anders sii, we mä im Wallis lebt ;0) hihi am liebschte hani chräftige Rotwii. Dini Coloration liebi Karina gfaut mer super.
Wünsch der äs schöns Tägli.
Liebi Grüess
Melanie-Jane

Unknown hat gesagt…

What Fun , I love the colours of this card Karina how fabulous well done Hugs Elaine

Katharina Frei hat gesagt…

Eine wunderschöne Karte und Chardonnay trinke ich auch am Liebsten :)
Katharina