Mittwoch, 8. August 2012

Babe in the Woods


Hi dear peoples out there. Today is my day at Crafts and Me Stamps to show what I created with their fabulous images. So today I want to show a card I made with one of the new images by Robin Pushay. I really love them so much! No wonder they are all sold out at the moment. But I am sure Teresa will get them back in stock soon. Keep on watching for them! On this card I used 'Babe in the Woods'. Isn't this little fairy just so adorable? 


I coloured it with Copics. The background papers I used are from Prima.


Here on this pic below you can see the sparkling I added to her wings and the blue flowers.


Have a wonderful day everyone! I am off to our craft afternoon. We chose the theme to make a book card today. Of course you will see here then what I have done.

Hugs, Karina 

10 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh my wOrd this is so fabulous I love love lOve it!!! Your colouring is just amazing - thanks for sharing xxx cara xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

Wow wow wow Karina! Simply stunning! Love the bling and the colouring...just such a beautiful card :)

Sue hat gesagt…

This is truly stunning. I love the image and your colouring is so beautiful. The papers and embellishments are all so pretty too.

Sue

Doreen hat gesagt…

wenn Du so weitermachst, muss ich bald mal wieder einkaufen gehen ;)
Wahnsinns Motiv und die Coloration - ein Traum
glg
Doreen

Unknown hat gesagt…

Zauberhaft, traumhaft... was für eine total entzückende Kreation Karina, ich bin wieder total begeistert!!! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Kim hat gesagt…

what a gorgeous card - love that image, it's beautiful!
Kim x

Turwen hat gesagt…

Oh Mann, schon wieder so ein Traum von einer Karte!!!! Toll!!!! *schwärm*

LG!

Riet hat gesagt…

What a wonderful card Karina.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Wow Karina die ist ja mal wieder super genial geworden!!
Ich liebe deine Colouration und die wunderschöne Gestaltung!!
LG
Nina

coops hat gesagt…

wow.fabulous colours karina and the image is so stunnning :D

xx coops xx