Mittwoch, 22. August 2012

Misunderstood

Hello everyone, hope you're doing fine. Today is my day at Crafts and Me to show some inspiration. I decided to create a card using one of the brilliant images by Robin Pushay again. This one is 'Misunderstood' and I love it so much. 


This time I coloured this sweet image with Distress Inks. And I used a colour combo I never made before; creme and red. And I must confess I quite like it. The background papers are Prima 'Fairybelle'.


Unfortunately those images are still out of stock. I guess Teresa got overwhelmed with orders for them. No wonder. I am sure she will have them back in stock again soon. So keep on looking for.

Wish you a magical day now!
Hugs, Karina

8 Kommentare:

Alyce Kit and Clowder hat gesagt…

Karina this is simply gorgeous. love those reds they really pop and your colouring is just absolutely stunning :)

Sue hat gesagt…

Stunning card Karina. I love the image and you have coloured it so beautifully. The colours scheme is gorgeous.

Sue

Unknown hat gesagt…

oh my this is so beautiful what a gorgeous image...its stunning work hugs sassyxxx

PokSa hat gesagt…

Wow, toll.
lg Sandra

Donna Mosley hat gesagt…

This is stunning Karina, your colouring of this gorgeous image is incredible.

Donna x

Christina C. hat gesagt…

Truly angelic! Such a vision of loveliness, colored to perfection!

Mo hat gesagt…

Liebi Karina
Dis neuschte Wunderwärk isch s'10i - das Motiv isch super süess und dini Coloration wunder, wunderschön !!! D'Farbkombi isch speziell und s'passt total, s'Motiv chunt so guet zur Gältig!
Gnüss dä Obig, vo Härze
Monika

Ally hat gesagt…

so vil schöni Sache häsch wieder gmacht, liebi Karin! Chan mich grad wieder ned satt luege a dene schöne Chärtli... und das gfallt mer bsunders guet, mit dem mega süesse Stämpfel!
Bis scho ganz glii und bis dahi: en feschte Knuddler, Aless