Mittwoch, 1. August 2012

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 135 - Craft and Hearts

Hi and good morning everyone. I am here with a first card I show you today. It is the one I created for our new Whiff of Joy Challenge where we want to see

CRAFT AND HEARTS

I made a travelling related card using this sweet Henry with Heart Ballon and the Postcard. The sentiments are from Whiff of Joy as well. I coloured Henry with Distress Inks


The red heart ballon is paper pieced first, then I added some clear crackle paint. Something strange happenend then while drying. The dried paint broke off the paper in the center of the heart. I have to peel it away as it looked terrible. It just hold around the edges. Then I added another product in the center, and what happened... it discolored... sigh! But at least it hold this time. That is the reason why you can see two red tones on the heart... this wasn't supposed to be. I am wondering... did something like this happened to one of you before? What can be the reason? Did I added a too thick layer of crackle paint? Any ideas? On my photos the center of the heart isn't dried fully. The colour kept that way also now after dryed.



Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Louise hat gesagt…

Hi Karina! ❤
Wow! I love this ubercute little Henri - he is my fav WOJ image and this is sooo beautiful :) Looove your coloring, sweetie! And that postcard stamp is the perfect addition too :) Gorgeous!

Big hugs! ❤

Sue hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card, love the image and wonderful detailing

Sue

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.i love sweet henry and your design is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Julie hat gesagt…

Another beauty!! So many goregous features! Juliexx

Turwen hat gesagt…

Wieder absolut süß und wunderschön!!!! Gefällt mir!!!! Spitze!!!!

LG!

Pysselbus hat gesagt…

Adorable card!! Love the vintage feel about it and the coloring fab!!

Hugs
Linda