Mittwoch, 21. November 2012

Crafts & Me Challenge # 111 - Circles

Hello my dear friends and visitors, hope you're doing fine. The most of us are already in a Christmas mood when it comes to card making. Me too, but today I show you a more springlike card I made for our new challenge at Crafts and Me Challenges. This time we want to see

CIRCLES

 For my card I used one of the fabulous images from Robin Pushay called 'Thinking'. I just love her images. Check out the new ones of her. There is Santa and angels, you will love them!


I coloured the image with Distress Inks.


For creating my card I used the sketch from The Sketchy Challenges and want of course join the play with it.

Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

9 Kommentare:

Caroline hat gesagt…

Stunning card the image is coloured so beautifully and I love the colours. Caroline xxx

Sue hat gesagt…

WOW!! Such a wonderful image and your colouring looks amazing. I love the papers and the detailing too

Sue

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok hat gesagt…

Fantastic card as usual. Your colouring is truly magnificent! Love the colours you have used. Hugs...Mona

coops hat gesagt…

wow love this karina.fantastic coloring of the stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Karina,
I haven't visited for a while, so I'm so glad you linked up to the Sketchy Challenges. This way I got a chance to stop by and see this lovely card. It's always a pleasure visiting your blog and seeing your gorgeously coloured images. Keep up the good work!

Hugz from Sandy

Turwen hat gesagt…

WOW!!!! Absolut spitzenmäßig!!!! Kann gar net genug hinschauen!!!! Ein echter Augenschmaus!!!!

LG!

Sonia hat gesagt…

Wowwwwww fabulous colors and colouring of This Wonderful image, elegant image:)
Big hug,
Sonia

Unknown hat gesagt…

So Gorgeous!

Ally hat gesagt…

woooo es isch meeeega schön, die Farbe gfalled mir uhüne guet und das Motiv isch mega schnügelig, ich finds voll de Hit! Mit Distress bisch eifach e Königin, mini Lieb! Also mit de andere au, aber mit Distress bisch MINI Königin :o)))
GLG, Aless