Donnerstag, 14. März 2013

Variations Week at Sweet Pea Stamps

Hello everyone, yay... we have Variations Week again at Sweet Pea Stamps. I really love when everyone is playing with the same image and to see how everyone's project turned out. It always amazes me how different each artwork is although all are working with the same stamp.

This week we show you 'Dreaming of Aquamarine Tide' by the fabulous artist Katerina Koukiotis. She is available as rubber. Below you can see my creation;


I just love faces to play with, so this one was a big pleasure and a bit of a challenge too, as I wanted to add a kind of a shell pattern to her face what I made with some Frantage Mica Fragments and some iridescent Stickles. I really must say I love how it turned out. On the photo below you have a better view to this effect. The colouring of her is made with Copics and the background papers I used are Maja Design.


Thanky you so much for looking. Wish you a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

7 Kommentare:

Арина hat gesagt…

Absolutely amazing shell effect!!! Bravo! Thanks a lot!

Sonia hat gesagt…

Just wonderful card my dear and gorgeous image^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

coops hat gesagt…

oh my goodness, i am speechless karina.this is absolutely amazing ;D

xx coops xx

Turwen hat gesagt…

Oh wow!!!! Das ist ja der Wahnsinn!!!! Soooo toll!!!! Diese Farben!!!! Ganz, ganz herrlich!!!! Wirklich absolut fantastisch!!!! Hammmer!!!! Wie du merkst, ich bin total begeistert!!!! Ein echt grandioses Werk!!!!

LG!

Chrissy hat gesagt…

Just stunning Karina, really really beautiful..amazing colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

ionabunny hat gesagt…

This is fantastic. Such bold colours.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wunderschön - vor allem die Schuppen. Die zogen meinen Blick sofort an und ich dachte an Meerjungfrau bevor ich gesehen habe, dass sie eine Muschel in der Hand hält. Einfach klasse!

Ich finde es imponierend, dass Du Gesichter besonders magst - ich bekomme da immer Zustände, weil ich nie genau weiß, wo die Wangen sind und wie ich die Schatten an der Nase und um die Augen setzen soll. Selbst die Gesichter, die ich selbst gezeichnet habe, sehen koloriert immer ziemlich enttäuschend aus.