Donnerstag, 3. Oktober 2013

Sally and Snowball by Sweet Pea Stamps

Hello everyone, hope you are doing fine. For my card I show you today I used a sweet  image from Conie Fong; 'Sally and Snowball', available at Sweet Pea Stamps... as being a cat lover one of my all time favorite image. She is just great to color up what I did with Copics. Sweet Sally and Snowball is available as rubber stamp and as digital image, too.



Below you can see a close up of the image. The papers I used are from Echo Park.


The soft white flowers are die cutted with the Magnolia DooHickey poinsettia die.


Into the little frame I added a little part of the design paper and covered it with glossy accent.


Thank you so much for looking! Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

2 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

so stunning karina.really gorgeous image and i love your details and fab colours :D

xx coops xx

Martina hat gesagt…

Die Karte ist entzückend geworden! Genau mein Stil und Liebelingsfarben. Lg Martina