Freitag, 8. November 2013

Whiff of Joy Digi Release Preview

Hi everyone, good news for you... Whiff of Joy will release all the sweet images from the Fall and Winter Kit as Digital images. How great is this? They are available from the 11th November. We from the team are showing you projects we made with those images. Today I show you my favorite one from the Winter Kit. I just love Henry with the deer. Look...


I coloured this cutie with Copics.


And I used the beautiful Large Snowflake Die-Light just released few days ago for my card. I love it!! And I also used the Winter Accessories Die-Lights. As accents on the image I used some Vintage Postmark Stamps and I used one of the lovely sentiments from the 'Glaube, Liebe, Hoffnung' set. Love this! Hey, and know what? Whiff of Joy have the gorgeous Fran'tage's now!!! How great is this! I used them often on my projects, so also on this one.


Well, thank you so much for looking! Check back tomorrow when I have another preview to show you!
Have a wonderful day now!
Hugs, Karina

3 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

so gorgeous karina.stunning sweet image and i love your design and colour combo :D

xx coops xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Dein Kärtchen ist soo bezaubernd schön und vermittelt das Gefühl von kuscheliger Winterzeit. Henry ist natürlich soo zuckersüß aber deine Coloration ist der Hammer! Ein tolles Werk!
LG, Kathrin*katzesbuntebastelwelt.blogspot.de*

Stacy Morgan hat gesagt…

Classy red and white... I just love your coloring... Fabulous Christmas decor.