Samstag, 30. November 2013

Whiff of Joy Monthly Project - Christmas Decoration

Hello and good morning everyone, it is the time of the month again where the team from Whiff of Joy shows you a monthly project. This month we all made a Christmas Decoration. I followed the wonderful tutorial from Clarissa & Andrea and made a little tealight lantern. I used sweet Angel Maya for my project. This sweetie is available as a digital stamp from the 2nd December. Below you can see how my tealight looks like while daylight...


And this photo is how it looks like while night when the little light inside is on. I haven't use a real candle, just one with battery for the safety.


I coloured the image with Copics and also used the Nested Tree Die-Light... love this! You can use this for so many occasions. Just great! And I also used shadow texts for stamping on the trees.

And know what is great too?? At Whiff of Joy is Black Friday Sale until the 2nd December where you get 20 % off on stamps and dies and even 40 % for clear stamps. Isn't this just great?? Hurry up to get your goodies.

BlackFriday13

Thank you so much for looking! Have a wonderful day now. Check back tomorrow when I show you another preview from the Digi Release.

Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

Stacy Morgan hat gesagt…

This is so precious and sweet. Innocents at its best.