Samstag, 1. März 2014

Lucy's Lambs from Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Hello and good morning everyone! This sweet image 'Lucy's Lambs' from High Hopes is perfect for making an Easter card. Isn't she too sweet? The sentiment I used is from High Hopes as well.


I colored her with Copics. The gorgeous papers I used for this card is from Prima 'Delight'.I also used the Magnolia DooHickey 'Heart Flower Lace'... I am so in love with this at the moment! And the hidden tag is from Magnolia as well; it is Doohickey 'Vintage Tag'. The beautiful corners are from Marianne D 'Anja's Vintage Corners'.


I embellished my card with some Flat Backed Pearls and some Marianne D Flowers.

All those items are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Have you seen? There is a Weekend Special; you have 20 % off Stamps (exc. pre-orders and personalized). So hurry to get your stamps you want to have!

Thank you so much for looking. Whish you a happy day.
Hugs, Karina

Keine Kommentare: