Freitag, 22. August 2014

Sweet little Angel for Bildmalarna

Hello and good morning everyone. Today I show you my newest creation made with sweet 'Little Winged Friend - Hair Tassle'. She is so cute.


I paper pieced her dress with the same paper as I used for a part of the background. The coloring is made with Distress Inks.


And I added two tickets with a text in German what means 'Greetings with Love' and 'Selfmade'. Those are from Whiff of Joy.


Thank you so much for looking.
Wish you a happy day now.
Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

Susi hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina,
deine Karte ist wieder traumhaft geworden. Diese süßen Bildmalarna Mädchen sind wirklich zum Niederknien. Ich mag sie auch total gern. Deine softe Kolo ist auch wieder absolut passend und perfekt.
Liebe Grüße und ein schönes WE
Susi