Montag, 16. November 2015

Winter Forest Scene for Noor! Design UK and Aurora Wings Challenges

Hello and good morning everyone, have you already seen the MDF Winter set by Dutch Doobadoo? I soooo love it and had so much fun to create this winter forest scene with it. It's a fab decoration for the coming advent season. It already got a special place in my living room.

 
For the deer, the trees and the treat box I used papers from different paper pads. Below you can see which ones I used. The image is cute 'Little Santa' from Aurora Wings.


I made a lantern out of the treat box. The sides are covered with red designer papers from the Merry Christmas paper pad.


On the trees I added some snow flake dies and other decorations.


The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop

2 Kommentare:

DonnaMundinger hat gesagt…

What a precious little scene, Karina! Little Santa looks right at home. Love your soft colors and making a lantern from the box die with the embossed acrylic front is brilliant. Truly adorable! xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff hat gesagt…

What a beautiful decoration for the holiday season, Karina!! The whole thing is full of holiday charm and magic, I LOVE it! Everything is so professionally done with such attention to detail. I just love the lantern you made out of a treat box! So cute! Thank you so much for this fabulous inspiration for our new challenge at Aurora Wings!

Mitzi xxx