Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2015

Xmas Wish for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone, are you in Christmas mood too? I am, definitely, especially when it comes to create cards. I so love to make Christmas and winterly cards and can make them the whole year :-). Have you already seen the Dutch Doobadoo Swing Card Art Circle? I so love it as you can make really very exclusive cards with it. Everyone who receive such a special card will love it, that's for sure!


I loved to combine the craft cardstock with the gorgous papers from the Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays paper pads.


I also love the Bingo Clear Stamps, as they are useful for so many occasions, not just Christms.


The stars edge die makes a perfect addition to this card. The stars I added onto the card are the left overs from the edge die cutting.


All the products I used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:


With my card I want to join following challenges:

Midweek Magnolias - Anything Festive

Marvelous Magnolia - Anything Goes Christmas
Simply Magnolia - Christmas is coming
Inky Chicks - Merry Christmas
ABC Challenge - W is for Wishes


Thank you so much for your visit here. I wish you a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

6 Kommentare:

Christina C. hat gesagt…

A magnificent creation, Karina!!!!!

Céline hat gesagt…

fab card, love the shape
thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
hugs
céline

Patty Sue 2 hat gesagt…

I absolutely love your card. One of the best Christmas cards I have seen. I wish you would add the translation button to your blog as I would love to read your blog also. (I am now your newest follower. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. I do hope you will play with us again. Thank you for sharing this lovely project!

Patty Sue 2 hat gesagt…

Well, I don't know how it happened but all of sudden your blog is in English. (Maybe it was me!) LOL! Merry Christmas and many blessings to you.

Nicola hat gesagt…

Awesome creation Karina, love the design and amazing details especially the snowflake edge and perfectly coloured Edwin!
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Mojca hat gesagt…

Oh it looks really lovely. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! Mojca