Samstag, 30. Januar 2016

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2016 - January

Hello everyone, I discovered that I also have lots of fun to create projects without colored images. I am an admirer of all the Tim Holtz project seeing around. And noticed a while ago the Tim Holtz '12 tags of 2016' challenge and decided to get myself challenged and join them. It's great to learn new techniques and I am fascinated how all the projects of the participants turned out. Although all use the same techniques each one is so special and unique. I just finished my project today and am quite happy how it turned out, being aware that it's all new to me.


I so love the Industrial Metal Technique. It gives such an amazing touch. It was so much fun to emboss and to color it, but less fun how my fingers looked like afterwards :-)


 I used a stamp I have already since a while but never used before. I love this image and thought it is perfect for my first tag. 


 And another close up of the little key I added... I thought it would be a perfect to my project.


I hope you liked my fist tag as much as I do. Thank you so much for your visit here.

Have a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

1 Kommentar:

Cinderella hat gesagt…

Das ziet toll aus
Grusse von Holland
Cinderella
xx