Dienstag, 15. November 2016

Little Friends for Digi Bells and new Challenges at Deep Ocean Challenges and The Sketchy Challenges

Hello and good morning everyone, I am so honoured being Guest Designer for the next three months. Today I am showing you my newest make with one of the gorgeous Digital Images from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection. I have used 'Little Friends'. Isn't she just the cutest with sweet birdy on her hand? I had fun to color her. I used Copics for her coloration.


I also made this card for two new challenges at Deep Ocean Challenges (Theme: Inspired by a Song or Movie) and The Sketchy Challenges (my Sketch seeing below);

 

Thank you so much for your visit. Have a happy day and bye for now. We hope to see you joining our challenges.

Hugs, Karina

Keine Kommentare: