Montag, 13. März 2017

Explosion Box for Noor! Design and The Sketchy Challenges

 Hi everyone, I really had to smile when I saw Barbara posting an Exploding Box on the Noor! Design UK blog last week... 'creative minds thinks alike'... so true, as I also had one in progress. I just finished my box on weekend and want to show you now...


The big flowers are made with Foamiran.



Look what I have made inside, using a lot of Scrapiniec chippies...


Here you can see all the inside parts... and another Foamiran flower...


I also made this project for our new challenge at The Sketchy Challenges where we have following inspiration board for you:

http://colorpalettes.net/color-palette-306/

Thank you so much for looking. I wish you a happy day!
Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

1 Kommentar:

Tracy Welham hat gesagt…

Wow, that's so beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x