Samstag, 1. April 2017

Noor! Design April Challenge - Flowers

Hello and good morning everyone, we have a new challenge at Noor! Design UK... and I swear it is not an April joke :-). This month we want to see Flowers on your projects. Below you can see what I have made, using gorgeous Maja Design papers and other fab products all available at Noor! Design UK webshop. Below you can find all links of the products I have used here.



Look this beautiful image... this and many other beauties are to find on the Ephemera paper sheet.

Below you can see more close ups of my card...



And a close up of the selfmade Foamiran flower...


I used following products from the Noor! Design UK webshop:


Now we look forward seeing you joining our challenge. Thank you for your visit here and bye for now. Have a happy weekend!

Hugs, Karina

Keine Kommentare: