Montag, 6. November 2017

Winter Wonderland for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning everyone! When I saw this gorgeous winter themed paper sheet I knew immediately... this have to be highlighted in this shadow box from Scrapniniec. And so did I and am very happy withh the result...



I added some paper stripes to the sites inside and outside - where I also added some pearl string. The frame is embossed with Frantage Embossing Enamels.


First I white embossed some Ice Crystals to the background, then I added some Frantage too, to give it a more winterlike look.


In the corners and edges I added some Snow Tex and Ice Crystal to give it even a more winterlike look.


Thank you for your visit here. So much appreciated as always. Have a happy week and bye for now.

Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

Keine Kommentare: