Montag, 18. Dezember 2017

Christmas Sweetheart for Noor! Design UK

Hello and good morning dear crafty friends... countdown to Christmas... are you ready for? I am, almost... but must confess I never made a big thing out of it. I am happy when I can create crafty Christmas projects to send to friends to make them happy. That is... no Christmas tree (we cannot have one in our home because of our naughty cat, but have one on our terrace lighted up), no cookies baking, no guests. We go out for having dinner already since years. Well, you know, I have a quite busy working life, so want to keep stress out of my life during that peaceful and quiet time. 

Today I show you another Christmas card I made with this supercute Penguin from Whimsy Stamps. I put him into the gorgeous flower frame and surrounded with birch.


The coloring is made with Copics.


I made a white Poinsettia with Foamiran and natural berries in the center.


With this card I want to join following challenges:

Cards und More - Anything Goes with a Penguin
Whimsy Stamps - Anything Goes

Now I thank you for your visit here. Always much appreciated. Bye for now and have a great week!

Hugs, Karina

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

4 Kommentare:

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies hat gesagt…

This is just lovely I love the penguins thank you for joining into our challenge over at Whimsy challenge blog
Michelle DT

Jeanin Jügler hat gesagt…

Liebe Karina! Erstmal ein frohes neues Jahr! Wow, das ist ja wirklich eine tolle Karte und der Pinguin ist wunderbar koloriert! Vielen Dank, dass du bei der Cards Und More Challenge mitmachst! Viel Glück!

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies hat gesagt…

This is just gorgeous thank you for joining into our challenge over at Whimsy challenge blog
Michelle DT

Crissy Armstrong hat gesagt…

This is so fantastic! I love everthing you did! Your colouring is magnificent! Thank you for joining us at the Whimsy Challenge!!